Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,450 prices entered by 205 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 38,412 (10,459 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)