Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,402 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 37,469 (10,202 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)