Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,589 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20157 AED / MXN
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 60% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 15,710 (Mex$ 77,938) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Râmnicu Vâlcea costs 1,600 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Suva costs 10,000 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Iquique costs CH$473,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Bangkok costs 160 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)