Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,642 prices entered by 228 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.322 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 8% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 38,769 (€8,970) in Montpellier.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (31 minutes ago)