Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,356 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / BOB
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 34,270 ($b64,014) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Ufa costs руб 172,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $508 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr11 (25 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kermanshah costs ﷼ 50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 10 Lari (42 minutes ago)