Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,449 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00122 AED / COP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 49% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 23,051 (COL$18,942,640) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,150 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Winnipeg costs C$180 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (about 1 hour ago)