Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,419 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03211 AED / LRD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 25% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,049 (998,219 L$) in Monrovia.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)