Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,501 prices entered by 190 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04036 AED / LRD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 7% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 34,395 (852,269 L$) in Monrovia.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)