Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,223 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.547 AED / TTD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 26% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 60,386 (110,329 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luxembourg costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (36 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (41 minutes ago)