Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,247 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.543 AED / TTD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 37,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 27,946 (51,442 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $9 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Perth costs AU$1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)