Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,111 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.549 AED / TTD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 27% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 59,578 (108,512 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 15TL (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (44 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 1,000,000 Ariary (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)