Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 641%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,110 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00673 AED / SOS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 292% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 318,126 (47,292,755 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Detroit, Michigan costs $69 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Yangon costs 200 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jamshedpur costs ₨7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ljubljana costs €1.20 (about 2 hours ago)