Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,417 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03290 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 38,464 (¥1,169,024) in Miyazaki.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨180 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €5.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 50,000TL (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)