Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,367 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03306 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 41,398 (¥1,252,295) in Miyazaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)