Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03427 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 40,951 (¥1,194,974) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gaborone costs P500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $11 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ulsan costs ₩6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)