Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,280 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03268 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 78,518 (¥2,402,304) in Miyazaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)