Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,448 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03315 AED / JPY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 43,002 (¥1,297,179) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $7 (about 2 hours ago)