Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,228 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.565 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,009 (13,651 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)