Cost of living comparison between Misratah, Libya and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,053 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.578 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 38,392 (14,891 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)