Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,402 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03491 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 33% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 59,995 (₨1,718,598) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Orlando, Florida costs $1,550 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 7 B/. (28 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Qingdao costs 元4.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,900 (about 1 hour ago)