Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,284 prices entered by 211 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03180 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 49,348 (₨1,551,767) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)