Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,448 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03494 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 33% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 51,834 (₨1,483,538) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨100 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)