Cost of living in Minya, Egypt compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,286 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20324 AED / EGP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minya (Egypt) is about the same as in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 80,506 (E£ 396,117) in Minya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £700 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,200 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,150 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)