Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,385 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.748 AED / AUD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 63,432 (AU$23,083) in Mildura.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)