Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,358 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03374 AED / DZD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,155 (597,321 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)