Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 69%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,393 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.773 AED / TRY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 65% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 13,678 (17,702TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 24 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €1.21 (about 1 hour ago)