Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,447 prices entered by 202 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12518 AED / UYU
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 27,258 ($U217,745) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Isfahan costs ﷼ 200,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Salvador costs $30,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥700 (28 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $45 (41 minutes ago)