Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,410 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.115 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 37% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 47,255 (€11,483) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in San Antonio, Texas costs $656 (about 1 hour ago)