Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,253 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 67,948 (﷼ 69,375) in Medina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)