Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia vs Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,199 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 18% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 27,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 22,082 (﷼ 22,554) in Medina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €10 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 100,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Walnut Creek, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pokhara costs ₨ 200 (about 2 hours ago)