Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,437 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00165 AED / TZS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 50% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,812 (12,643,291 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €900 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Herzliya costs 500 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)