Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,456 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00164 AED / TZS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 48% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,388 (12,424,624 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (40 minutes ago)