Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,292 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00165 AED / TZS
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 51% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 36,773 (22,319,332 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 15,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 21,160 (28 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Addis Ababa costs 59 Birr (32 minutes ago)