Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,318 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00005 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 63% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 14,466 (Bs 314,315,140) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)