Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,439 prices entered by 215 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00013 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 95% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 2,003 (Bs 15,776,078) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 172 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Trento costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)