Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,436 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36821 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 92,679 (Bs 251,701) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)