Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,065 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 94,026 ($25,599) in Masvingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (25 minutes ago)