Cost of living comparison between Mashhad, Iran and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,411 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 37,604 (﷼ 324,409,329) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Geneva costs CHF 70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Salta costs ARS $9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Regina costs C$180 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Jose costs ₡ 15,000 (40 minutes ago)