Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,522 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27878 AED / LSL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 38% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 26,464 (94,930 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)