Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,412 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27760 AED / LSL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 44,310 (159,620 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (38 minutes ago)