Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,288 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27979 AED / LSL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 41% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 44,044 (157,415 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)