Cost of living in Masaya, Nicaragua compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,433 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12094 AED / NIO
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 26,183 (216,492 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (43 minutes ago)