Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.308 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,008 (€7,662) in Marseille.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pyongyang costs 800,000 ₩ (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $120 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$143 (about 1 hour ago)