Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,296 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.967 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 60,879 (€15,348) in Marseille.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (41 minutes ago)