Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,520 prices entered by 221 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.508 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 5% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 40,732 (€9,036) in Marseille.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 132 (about 1 hour ago)