Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40013 AED / MAD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 25,830 (64,553 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 120₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)