Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13556 AED / UAH
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 55% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 36,582 (269,864₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)