Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,458 prices entered by 179 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14114 AED / UAH
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,224 (143,292₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)