Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,104 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13336 AED / UAH
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 49,692 (372,606₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)