Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,394 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13916 AED / UAH
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 59% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 15,653 (112,482₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £66 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (about 1 hour ago)