Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,422 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13951 AED / UAH
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 34,795 (249,409₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kingston costs J$500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Luís costs R$ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $22,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vilnius costs €16,526 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 20 lei (32 minutes ago)