Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,453 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13859 AED / UAH
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 52% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 20,943 (151,116₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Wrocław costs 2,450 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Bălţi costs 22 Leu (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Jena costs €2.40 (about 1 hour ago)