Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,231 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.187 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 59,308 (R$ 49,981) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)