Cost of living comparison between Maribor, Slovenia and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,359 prices entered by 196 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 4.032 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 39% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 49,872 (€12,369) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (43 minutes ago)