Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,605 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.332 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 27,939 (€6,450) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $49 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $75 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,505 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 4,300 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)