Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,350 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.275 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 35% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 25,157 (€5,885) in Maribor.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (40 minutes ago)