Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,111 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03508 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 73,612 (₨2,098,610) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.85 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)