Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,756 prices entered by 218 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36762 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 38% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 112,155 (Bs 305,087) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)