Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,766 prices entered by 237 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36815 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 37% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 53,581 (Bs 145,541) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)