Cost of living comparison between Maracaibo, Venezuela and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,542 prices entered by 203 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.36822 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 44% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 108,223 (Bs 293,912) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Victoria costs C$19,995 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $100,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 22,000 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)