Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,630 prices entered by 234 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00006 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,045 (Bs 533,996,106) in Maracaibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)