Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,455 prices entered by 213 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 12% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 46,945 (12,786 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)