Cost of living in Manzanillo, Cuba compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,241 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.672 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manzanillo (Cuba) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 48,856 (13,303 CUC) in Manzanillo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)