Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,283 prices entered by 210 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.513 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 28% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 30,914 (€6,850) in Manfredonia.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Guiyang costs 元11 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tijuana costs Mex$ 56 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Narbonne costs €25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 12,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 209 (about 1 hour ago)