Cost of living in Manfredonia, Italy compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,110 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.948 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manfredonia (Italy) is 33% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 52,157 (€13,212) in Manfredonia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (19 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (35 minutes ago)