Cost of living in Mandalay, Myanmar compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,342 prices entered by 206 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00279 AED / MMK
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mandalay (Myanmar) is 21% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,487 (11,650,129 Kyat) in Mandalay.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)