Cost of living comparison between Manaus, Brazil and Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.159 AED / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,344 prices entered by 203 different people.
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuwait City costs Dinar 4.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luxembourg costs €1.10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$40,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (about 4 hours ago)