Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 68%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,541 prices entered by 231 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11753 AED / NIO
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 16,625 (141,450 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $14 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $230 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)