Cost of living in Managua, Nicaragua compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,723 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12445 AED / NIO
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Managua (Nicaragua) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 34,075 (273,807 C$) in Managua.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (41 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)