Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.516 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 20% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 52,666 (€11,662) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 44,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cape Town costs R 8,999 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 736 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)