Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,237 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.260 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 14% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 43,137 (€10,126) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $25 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucharest costs 2,100 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (38 minutes ago)