Cost of living in Mamoudzou, Mayotte compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,400 prices entered by 173 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.128 AED / EUR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mamoudzou (Mayotte) is 11% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 86,893 (€21,048) in Mamoudzou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元50 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥120,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 102 Ft (about 1 hour ago)