Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,339 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20716 AED / EGP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 31,626 (E£ 152,664) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,550 (about 1 hour ago)