Cost of living in Mallawi, Egypt compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,245 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20552 AED / EGP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mallawi (Egypt) is 17% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 32,237 (E£ 156,852) in Mallawi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €237 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beijing costs 元18 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Blumenau costs R$ 1,200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tawau costs RM2.10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)