Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,656 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23587 AED / MVR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 36% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 24,309 (103,063 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pattaya costs 15,900 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (about 1 hour ago)