Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.964 AED / TRY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 43% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 42,876 (44,496TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 350 ฿ (42 minutes ago)