Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,321 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20345 AED / SDG *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 23% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 29,910 (147,013 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Sarajevo costs 14KM (about 1 hour ago)