Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,384 prices entered by 191 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.551 AED / SDG *
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 38,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 35,791 (64,903 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jiaxing costs 元3,633 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$98 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $610 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wellington costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)