Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,459 prices entered by 177 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00635 AED / XAF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 13% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 33,972 (5,346,067 Franc) in malabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,650 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baguio City costs Php1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Chongqing costs 元300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php150 (27 minutes ago)