Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,147 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00600 AED / XAF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 20% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 62,483 (10,417,886 Franc) in malabo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)