Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,316 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00690 AED / XAF
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 6% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 40,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 37,799 (5,478,225 Franc) in malabo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)