Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,230 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 AED / IDR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 31,143 (Rp 113,203,109) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$200 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)