Cost of living in Makassar, Indonesia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,413 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00028 AED / IDR
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Makassar (Indonesia) is 58% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 75,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 31,763 (Rp 114,962,285) in Makassar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seremban costs RM6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)