Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,459 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 19,758 ($5,380) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr13,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 520 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 10 Leu (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harbin costs 元312 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 299 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php900 (about 1 hour ago)