Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,253 prices entered by 209 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 39,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,460 ($5,026) in Machala.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)