Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,511 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.109 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 46% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 24,107 (R$ 21,744) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)