Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,481 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.129 AED / BRL
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 45% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 78,125 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 42,730 (R$ 37,845) in Maceió.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 8,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)