Cost of living in Macao compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,461 prices entered by 224 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45427 AED / MOP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macao is 10% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 38,765 (85,335 Pataca) in Macao.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)