Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 86%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,285 prices entered by 185 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23289 AED / EGP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 77% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 81,250 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,460 (E£ 79,262) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)