Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,410 prices entered by 217 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.834 AED / GBP
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 15% more expensive than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 51,560 (£10,666) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Port of Spain costs 300 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in York costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)