Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,478 prices entered by 194 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40810 AED / ZMW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 73% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 42,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 11,145 (27,309 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)