Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,568 prices entered by 230 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38942 AED / ZMW
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 75% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 45,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 11,406 (29,288 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sofia costs 5.00 лв (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €7,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$2,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €100 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aarhus costs kr130 (about 1 hour ago)