Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,351 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.580 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 54% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,708 (元32,238) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (37 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)