Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,445 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.559 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 56% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 43,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 18,783 (元33,599) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)