Cost of living in Luoyang, China compared to Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,286 prices entered by 208 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.577 AED / CNY
Do you live in Abu Dhabi? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 53% cheaper than in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 41,000 in Abu Dhabi you would need to make just about Dirham 19,121 (元33,142) in Luoyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Havana costs 1.00 CUC (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Miami, Florida costs $68 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tangier costs 30 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $5.50 (about 1 hour ago)